Automation flow builder for Dropbox
Drag & drop automation flow builder
Up to 10X faster than custom development (engineering)
Pre-built automations and outstanding support
Generate PDFs, XSLX, CSVs and custom emails or reports
Welcome the automated company
dynamic insight allows you to integrate and automate processes with Dropbox and 80 additional data integrations including major CRMs, ERPs, Business Intelligence (BI) tools, databases, file systems, analytics platforms, and finance and reporting tools. Thus, we provide an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) as well as a workflow and process automation drag & drop flow builder.
This allows you to save up to 10x time of development work and decreases maintenance. In just a few minutes, you can use our powerful low-code flow builder to connect to any system or API. Serving enterprise clients, we provide full GDPR (DSGVO) compliance and German based data centers.
Popular Dropbox automation actions:
- Download File ✓ - Download a file from a user's Dropbox account.
- Search Files ✓ - Searches for files and folders. Note: search:2 along with search/continue:2 can only be used to retrieve a maximum of 10,000 matches. Recent changes may not immediately be reflected in search results due to a short delay in indexing. Duplicate results may be returned across pages. Some results may not be returned.
- Move File ✓ - Moves a file or a folder within a user's Dropbox Account.
- Upload File ✓ - Uploads and creates a new file in a user's Dropbox
- Files List Folder ✓
- Delete File ✓ - Delete the file or folder at a given path. If the path is a folder, all its contents will be deleted too. A successful response indicates that the file or folder was deleted. The returned metadata will be the corresponding FileMetadata or FolderMetadata for the item at time of deletion, and not a DeletedMetadata object.
- Schedule trigger ✓
- On create / update trigger ✓
- Manual trigger ✓
- Webhook trigger ✓
- Trigger by other automation ✓
Get started todayGET IN TOUCH
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I integrate and automate Dropbox?
First, you need to get in touch with us to sign up for a dynamic insight account. Next, you go to the settings section, where you can authenticate and configure the Dropbox integration, among many others.
My app, tool or system is not listed as an integration above - how can I integrate it?
We can integrate most modern apps, tools or systems in under 48 hours upon request. Old fashioned systems and interfaces can take more time. Please contact us for details using the contact form.
What is dynamicInsight?
dynamic insight empowers businesses to automate all processes, connect all systems and build company-wide dashboards. This allows you to save cost, while dashboarding provides you with an integrated view of your entire business.
More technically, dynamic insight provides Automation, API Integration. ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), data warehouse and dashboarding functionality - all in one software! Additionally, we provide consulting services to ensure success. Our platform is hosted in Germany (Frankfurt) and fully GDPR compliant (DSGVO).